Indoor Air Quality Solutions in West Berlin, Medford, Moorestown, Haddonfield, NJ & Nearby Areas
The awareness surrounding the importance of good indoor air quality has increased substantially in recent years. But many home and business owners continue to overlook how vital it is to clean the air supply inside their property. At Comfortworks, we offer a wide range of services and systems to help you breathe the cleanest air possible. That way, you can preserve a high quality of life and protect your health.
Residential and Commercial Indoor Air Quality Services
Whether you live in a small space or operate a business in a large property, you must focus on maintaining a healthy level of indoor air quality all the time. To do this, we can help you find which indoor air contaminants are impacting your IAQ the most and recommend a range of solutions to eliminate them once and for all. Comfortworks specializes in providing residential and commercial indoor air quality services. We can install an air cleaner or air purifier that will work to cleanse your air supply.
Indoor Air Quality
There are many things to consider when it comes to the air quality in your home and how it affects you, your family and your pets. Most homes only have one form of protection against particle pollutants: their HVAC system’s air filter. But while this air filter can protect your HVAC system from damage and help to filter large particles, it was never designed to protect you from all of the air contaminants circulating in your home.
Here are some common questions regarding IAQ:
Q: Where do indoor air contaminants come from?
A: Many particles circulate in our homes that are bad for its air quality. For example:
- Fumes from gas stoves and ovens.
- Volatile organic compounds such as formaldehyde from our furniture, carpets, aerosol sprays, laundry soaps, etc.
- Dirt and dust from clothes dryers and vacuum cleaners.
- Pet dander.
- Carpet fibers.
- Molds and mildews.
- Most HVAC systems contain ductwork that passes through unconditioned spaces. That along with poor duct sealing creates a perfect laboratory for all kinds of dirt, dust, allergens, spores, etc.
- Excess moisture from poorly vented appliances and range hoods.
- Dirty toilet fans.
- Infiltration can cause mold growth in unseen places.
Q: What steps can I take to improve my indoor air quality?
A: We recommend the following steps to improve your indoor air quality:
- Install the American Standard Accuclean system. This unit will remove a great percentage of the airborne dust and debris in your home’s air stream.
- Install the Air Scrubber by Aerus. This unit does an amazing job with viruses, molds and all types of dangerous airborne contaminants.
- Install Aprilaire humidifiers. Humidity in the winter in our region is big problem for our bodies, our home and our belongings. When the outdoor temperature drops outside, the air inside our home expands as it travels through the furnace and the moisture content drops below our body’s needs. Your skin and sinuses will dry out, causing sinus problems, nose bleeds, dry cough and irritation. Dry air hurts your home’s finishes, collectables, furniture, photos, house plants, pet’s skin, musical instruments and many more valuable household items.
Choose Comfortworks for Your Indoor Air Quality Installation
Your home or business’s air supply is a sacred area that requires personalized care and attention. At Comfortworks, we offer fewer services so that we can focus more on quality over quantity. Here are a few reasons clients choose us for their IAQ services.
- We’re honest to our customers, employees, vendors and manufacturers.
- We provide complete customer satisfaction without buyer’s remorse.
- We’re proud of the skills, ethics and expertise that we deliver on all of our jobs.
- We specialize in the next generations of clean ductless HVAC systems.
- We’re big enough to handle the job but small enough to give you a personal touch.
- We offer senior, military and responder discounts.
Providing Indoor Air Quality Solutions to These Areas
When people hear or read the words air pollution, they think of the air outside. They fear the outdoor air in New Jersey is harming them. But it’s the air inside your home or business that impacts your health the most because it can be up to 100 times filthier. Here are the areas we’re happy to provide our indoor air quality services to:
- Cherry Hill, NJ.
- Haddonfield, NJ.
- Haddon Heights, NJ.
- Marlton, NJ.
- Medford, NJ.
- Moorestown, NJ.
- Vincentown, NJ.
- Voorhees, NJ.
- West Berlin, NJ.
To learn more about our indoor air quality services, contact Comfortworks today.